To address issues of the day in the venture community.
Founded in 2001, VC Taskforce™ has built an organization that the venture community can give input and direction to and get immediate results that benefit both investors and their portfolio companies.
We were established to provide a system of services including: business, legal and financial programs that provide real-time, strategic and tactical information addressing imminent concerns of venture capitalists and portfolio companies. VC Taskforce™ provides a forum for many types of investors: LPs, venture capital firms, institutional investors, PE and portfolio company management in which they can share ideas and information that will help them manage their businesses for maximum success.
We apply practical information to real problems and concerns in the Venture Community. The venture community may request programs and speakers. Leaders in the Venture Community organize informational and networking events.
Visionary thinking, uncensored questions and opinionated discussions around pressing issues of the day that face our members are the hallmark of our events. In addition to great content, VC Taskforce programs also offer great networking, so join the more than 18,000 members and participants who know the benefits of Being Part Of VC Taskforce.
VC Taskforce Executive Board
- Bill Reichert, President, Garage Technology Ventures
- Carol L. Felton, former Executive VP, Weber Shandwick
- Ellice Papp, Sr. VP - Investments, UBS Financial Services
- June Riley, CEO/Executive Director, VC Taskforce
- Marc Burch, Angel Investor and CCAT Advisor
- Martin Pichinson, Founder Partner, Sherwood Partners
- Rick Brounstein, Managing Director, CFO Network
- Robert Winter, Managing Director, Menlo Park Group
- Dr. Ron Weissman, Venture Partner, Apax Partners, Band of Angels
To provide actionable information for highly experience people in the trenches, VC Taskforce™ uses interactive:
- Panel Workshops -- several segments of one general topic: each panelist addresses one segment
- Interviews -- Prominent venture capitalists interviewed by prominent people
- Feature Speaker Presentations -- one person addresses one specific segment of a general topic
- Key Note Speakers -- one person addresses a general topic
- Panel Discussions -- several perspectives of one specific or general topic
- Roundtable Discussions -- intimate discussions about one specific segment of a general topic
- One On One Meetings -- one hour free consulting arrangements with our speakers