We are calling for volunteers to become part of the VC TaskForce Team!
- Now is a great time to get better connected with the Venture Capital community!
- This year is going to be busier than ever. How will you get involved?
- Whether you can commit for specific projects or events or wish to make a leadership commitment, there are wonderful
- opportunities to connect with our Venture Capital community.
- Minimum 6 month commitment
We are looking for energetic people who love the venture capital and startup communities, and who have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Strong writing and editing
- Public relations and marketing communications
- Event management
- Sales and business development
- Research and interviewing
- Social media
- Corporate relationship building
- Program development and management
The following committees are expanding:
- Business Development
- SIG Management and Team Management
- Several key administrative roles
- Don't miss this opportunity to get better connected.
We are looking for:
- Information Managers
To work with VCs, attorneys, accountants, bankers, CEOs, CFOs and other types of professional executives.
- Program Committee Chairs and Co-chairs
Assist in designing and implementing programs
- Sponsorship Managers
Assist in supporting our sponsors
- Program Managers
Assist our Program Committees
- Writers: Social Media, Programs, Website
Assist in creating and updating our content
- Social Media Gurus
Assist in designing, managing our social media
- Blog Coordinator
Assist in coordination blog submission
- Event Photographers and Videographers
Capture our events on film and video to share with members